About Me

My photo
Our names are Ezzy Rider(Kyna's Ducati) and Jagger. We live in Roswell, Georgia USA with our humans Wendy and Bill and our cat siblings Tovah, Shana, Annie, Jr. and Sammy. Mom and Dad take us to the Breakfast Cafe on Sundays where we have biscuits and cheese and meet new friends. We are looking forward to you signing our blog and will keep you posted of all our adventures. Thank-you Ezzy Rider and Jagger

Check out my guest book


My chat box


Sunday, July 26, 2009

Jagger went for a hike (by himself)

I went for a hike today for one hour by myself. Dad opened the door for Claire to go out and I saw it my chance to escape so off I went. It was hot but I had a good time. I visited all my neighbors all over the subdivision and Mom visited them too as she cut through backyards and drove around calling my name. Dad got in his car and he was calling my name but I was having so much fun I just went the other way. I went in the creek and played with children who told my Mom they saw a dog about 3 feet long running in the woods. About an hour later I thought to myself Mom and Dad must be very upset with me so I ran home and nobody was there so I just sat in front of the door. Then I see Mom and Dad pull up in the car hot, sweaty and upset. My tail went right between my legs. I spent a lot of time in my crate tonight and had a very late dinner. Can not wait to do it again. PS: I heard she called Joan the dog trainer

10 comments:

Noah the Airedale said...

Jagger, this is willow & Lucy here. We often give the pinkies heart failure by taking off. D says she knows just how your mum feels. Thank goodness you are ok.

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

Today must have been the day to show our independence. Piper ran out the gate of our pen and into the field with cattle. That little furr ball is really a humongous cattle herding dog at heart. You should have seen him get those old gals moving. All the while Mom was about to go into cardiac arrest because she was afraid one of them would stomp Piper!!

We sure can get our peeps upset quickly. You be careful.

XOXO
Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Java

Molly the Airedale said...

What fun you must have had, Jagger, but we are happy to hear that you're safe and sound!
Have you counted your mom's newest gray hairs yet?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Fred said...

Be careful, Jagger! The pawrents get real upset when we do fun things like this.

The Black and Tans. said...

Hi Jagger

Your little jaunt sounds fun we are very pleased you made it home safely.

Molly, Taffy and Monty

Lucia said...

Ciao Jagger!

Santa vacca! I, Lucia, darted off today, too!! It was such fantastico fun! Of course, la mia ragazza and mia zia -- just like your mama and papa -- were not exactly pleased with my big dash, but I had a great time snooping into the neighbors' garages and saying hello to the Yorkie next door. I, too, did some crate time ... heeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Tanti baci!
Lucia

Princess Patches said...

Jagger, I see some bootcamp in your future! Now, quit giving your pawrents heart attacks!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

BarneyandStormsDaleTails said...

Jagger, sounds like you had a great adventure. We have tried, a couple of times. Sadly, mum was hot on our tails. So we never got very far.

Woofs & Wags,

Barney & Storm

Unknown said...

Good to hear that Jagger will undergo for training. My dog Duff has started his training, too. Luckily his trainer gave him proper dog lessons and advised me that every time we're practicing new tricks, I should give him dog treats as my reward for him. Dog treats should be nutritious to make his bone and muscles stronger.

المثالي ماكس said...

شركة رش مبيدات بالجبيل

شركة تسليك مجاري بالجبيل

شركة المثالي ماكس