I went for a professional haircut today and I am beautiful. I also lost 2 more pounds. I am turning into a real princess and loving it. My brothers give me a run for my money but I know they love me. Here are some of my beauty shots.
- Welcome To The Life Of Ezzy Rider And Jagger
- Our names are Ezzy Rider(Kyna's Ducati) and Jagger. We live in Roswell, Georgia USA with our humans Wendy and Bill and our cat siblings Tovah, Shana, Annie, Jr. and Sammy. Mom and Dad take us to the Breakfast Cafe on Sundays where we have biscuits and cheese and meet new friends. We are looking forward to you signing our blog and will keep you posted of all our adventures. Thank-you Ezzy Rider and Jagger
- ► 2008 (24)
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Posted by Welcome To The Life Of Ezzy Rider And Jagger at 8:17 PM
Friday, June 19, 2009
1. If you have to throw up, get into a chair quickly. If you
can't manage that in time, get to an oriental rug
(or any good rug will do).
2. Always accompany guests to the bathroom. It is not
necessary to do anything, just sit and stare.
3. Do not allow closed doors in any room. To get a door
opened,stand on your hind legs, and hammer with
4. When supervising cooking, stand behind the left foot of
the cook, where you will be stepped on, picked up, and
consoled with food.
5. When a door is opened, use it. When you've ordered
an outside door opened, it is important to stand halfway
out and think about several things. It is especially important
during cold weather, rain,snow, or the mosquito season.
6. Begin people training early. Humans need to know the
They can be taught if you start early and are consistent.
Posted by Welcome To The Life Of Ezzy Rider And Jagger at 7:36 AM
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Hi, Claire here. It is hot in Atlanta and I am just chilling out in the aire conditioning. Things have been quiet around here and I have not counter surfed in a few days but Mom made chicken today but had no success. This is the bestest foster home in the world. They let me on the couch and sleep on their bed and my brothers are awesome.
Back to being a couch potato.
Posted by Welcome To The Life Of Ezzy Rider And Jagger at 3:59 PM
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Claire ate 90 of my "chocolate mint calcium vitamins", I thought it was Ezzy because he was ripping up the box. I took him to the vet to induce vomiting and nothing came up so I ran back home and got Claire......Poor Ezzy went through so much for nothing . This Claire-dale is a counter surfer, big time. She has lost 13 pounds and has about 12 to go. We exercise everyday and she can not wait to eat breakfast and dinner! She is a cuddle bunny....
Posted by Welcome To The Life Of Ezzy Rider And Jagger at 9:43 PM
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Check out the blog Airedale Heaven and you can see the adventurous trip to Chattanooga. Mom and Aunt Lana transported Amos to his forever home and Claire-dale to live with us. . Mom just got a new camera so when she figures it all out she will post photos. The first night Claire-dale slept next to Mom and we slept on the floor not to disturb her. She is a little plump and needs to loose about 40 pounds but she is a cutie. She walks kind of funny because of her weight but Mom has her on a super diet and lots of vitamins. Claire-dale sleeps a lot but wakes up when she hears
the frig opening and by the way she is a counter surfer. Mom almost lost her sandwich today. Funny a Airedale that fat can put two paws on the counter and surf (LOL).
We are all going for a walk, a slow one but soon Claire will be catching up.
Ezzy, Jagger and Claire
Posted by Welcome To The Life Of Ezzy Rider And Jagger at 6:41 PM