About Me

My photo
Our names are Ezzy Rider(Kyna's Ducati) and Jagger. We live in Roswell, Georgia USA with our humans Wendy and Bill and our cat siblings Tovah, Shana, Annie, Jr. and Sammy. Mom and Dad take us to the Breakfast Cafe on Sundays where we have biscuits and cheese and meet new friends. We are looking forward to you signing our blog and will keep you posted of all our adventures. Thank-you Ezzy Rider and Jagger

Check out my guest book


My chat box


Wednesday, July 9, 2008

WE WANTED TO SHARE


We would like to share a photo of our 2 out of 5 siblings, Sammy and Shana. They are both rescues who came came to Mom when they were kittens. We are a little frightened of Sammy because he is a broozer and could beat us up.


We hope you have a nice day


Airehugs


Ezzy and Jagger

8 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We certainly hope you don't let Sammy beat you up! How embarrassing!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Princess Patches said...

Yeah, that would be really embarrassing to be beaten up by a c-a-t! Especially you, Jag! That cat is only about as big as your HEAD!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

B said...

Those kitties are very cute, but I suppose they wouldn't want to play with me huh?

Asta said...

Hi Ezzy and Jaggew
So nice to meet youw othew siblings..it must be fun at youw house
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Bogart H. Devil said...

Cutie pies! I have 5 cats too!

Love,
Bogart

Noah the Airedale said...

G'day Ezzy and Jag
It's nice having a big family. As you know we don't have cat sibs...sadly they wouldn't last long in this household.

Hugs
Noah xx

Cassidy said...

You leave with a mean kitty! The other day we were out walking and a big grey kitty leaped out of some bushed and bopped me in the face and hissed at me!!!

Nibbles
Cassidy x

Eduardo said...

Hi my name is Eduardo, I'm a puggle who loves to snuggle! I added you to my blog, I hope you don't mind! Please visit my blog!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle